Our drug and alcohol screening process is as effective as it is confidential. ComplianceOne provides various drug and alcohol testing services, each of which are designed to provide our clients with comprehensive results as efficiently as possible.
- Urine (Lab Based/Instant)
- Oral Fluids
- Breath Alcohol Testing
Regulated (DOT) Drug & Alcohol Testing
ComplianceOne programs are compliant with federally mandated requirements from the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) on establishing and maintaining an ongoing drug and alcohol testing program.
We provide successful programs to DOT regulated industries including FMCSA, FTA, PHMSA, FAA, FRA and USCG.
Our Program Includes:
- Consortium-Third Party Administration
- Policy Guidance
- Roster Maintenance
- Computerized Random Selections
- Mobile Collections (if applicable) and Fixed Collection site network
- Mandatory Compliance Reporting (Summary Reports, MIS Reporting)
- Medical Review Officer
- Mandatory Training Online or Onsite if Applicable (Employee/Supervisor)
- Program manual with necessary forms for informational purposes
Non-Regulated Workplace Drug & Alcohol Testing
ComplianceOne can assist your company in establishing a Non-Regulated Drug & Alcohol testing program. Our Non-Regulated programs are completely customized to meet all your company’s specific requirements and needs. Programs are designed with your budget in mind and can include any of the services provided with the DOT program.