EAP (Employee Assistance Program) designed to promote safe, healthy work & home environments for employees and their families.
A work-based program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees and immediate family members who have personal and or work-related problems.
What is the benefit of an EAP?
- Covers employees & their immediate family
- Children living under the employee’s financial care
- Safe, healthy, and efficient environment
- Improves morale
- Improves productivity
What is included in your EAP?
- 24/7/365 toll free number
- Total program confidentiality/reporting
- Calls answered by qualified professional clinicians
- Access to phone line as often as needed with no annual restrictions
- Appropriate and timely referral services
- Quality face-to-face visits with qualified professional counselors
- Face-to-face visits per person, per year covered by employer
- Additional visits, if needed, at employee’s expense
- Wellness Program – Additional online resource
- Health risk assessments
- Wellness tools
- Confidential with personal login
- Financial and Legal Counseling
- Promotional materials – Healthy Exchange quarterly newsletter
EAP assistance services include:
- Job stress
- Marital & relationship issues
- Alcohol/substance abuse
- Separation & loss
- Balancing work and family
- Behavioral addictions such as gambling, shopping, video/computer games, exercise, etc.
Confidentiality is the foundation for any effective Employee Assistance Program.